Friday, May 1, 2009

WE TOLD YOU FIRST


Last night was on of the best Playoffs series I've seen in a very long time. Trying to avoid elimination in Game 6, Chicago lived up to its name and played just like STUBBORN BULLS. Game 6 was so intense, so compelling and so exhausting that the crowd of 23,430 needed a post-victory IV transfusion just to get home from the United Center. I said it once and I will say it again this series has had everything you could possibly think of; FIGHTS, ELBOWS, STITCHES, FLAGRANT FOUL, TECHNICAL FOULS, BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS. Everything you can think of has just about happened in the series.

Now there is even a rumor that the injured Kevin Garnett might attempt a Game 7 return. Boy if this isn't the icing on the cake for one of the best series ever I don't know what is. Ray Allen went off last night and practically put the team on his back. Allen made 18-of-32 shots, nine of them from the Land of Treys, which tied an all-time playoff record. "So far, it's one of the best series I've ever been a part of,'' said Allen. One of the best? I just want someone to show me a video of any other playoff game that can compare? Anyway, the best thing about this series is that there will be a Game 7. The worst thing? There won't be a Game 8.

And last but not least this game will be taking place on the same night as one of the most anticipated fights in a long time Manny Pacquiao & Ricky Hatton. I just hope you have TiVo.. For the fight that is.. LOL

1 comment:

da part-a planna said...

Did I hear of a rumor of LU having a double part-a for the game AND the fight??? I got 5 on it(Luniz)!!! We can all put 25 on it and do it like back-in-the-day too!!! JYEAH!!